Resume & LinkedIn Services
Are you putting your best foot forward?
One of the most challenging tasks job seekers and career changers face is feeling confident with their current resume and LinkedIn profile. Often we undersell or undercut our accomplishments and leave out critical skills and abilities that can make or break how we are perceived by recruiters or hiring managers. Even if you get a connection on a referral, you will most likely be asked for your resume, and you want to bet you will most likely be looked up on LinkedIn.
Stephanie Licata, M.A., A.C.C.
If 2016 is going to be your year for a professional change, now is a great time to get your resume and LinkedIn profile in shape.
- Learn a formula to position resumes to specific job descriptions.
- Lead with a professional summary that speaks to your expertise.
- Be able to use language that showcases leadership and management ability.
- Articulate tangible results you created to show increased value to an organization.
- Use the most up to date resume and LinkedIn formatting preferred by hiring managers and recruiters.
Take advantage of the SoundChange year-end sale on Resume and LinkedIn Consulting Services.
You’ll get a comprehensive call with Stephanie Licata, career coach and consultant and founder of SoundChange Career Coaching. You’ll start 2016 with the confidence and motivation to make your next career move.
Option 1: Resume & LinkedIn consulting and editing
- One 30 minute consultation call
- One follow up call (15-30 minutes as needed)
- Fully edited and formatted Resume & LinkedIn overhaul guide
Option 2: Resume edit only (this is for people with actual resumes that just need tweaking and format overhauls)
- One 30 minute call call
- Fully edited Resume